Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

just a little one

tumble 2

tumble

Look how cute! This is Tumble, our 6 year anniversary present to each other...although, really James forked out the cash, I'm just taking care of everything else. Our anniversary is on halloween, so we're a bit early but nevermind. We're not sure if we have a boy or girl, but I'm taking him/her for the first jag on Wednesday, so there'll be a sex check happening too.

Not much else to say really...not totally sure what's going on health wise, headaches are terrible, skin has completely freaked out and it's driving me crazy - so itchy!

Anyway, just thought I'd post a cute little piccy to hopefully make you all smile...if there's anyone reading that is!

1 comment:

  1. aw so cute! I love cats, don't know why I have a dog really! I want to get a cat but can't cos Alfie would try to attack it! xx

    ReplyDelete