Pages

Saturday 5 February 2011

the way forward...

...is positivity.

It has been brought to my attention (and I do notice this from time to time) that I can come across really negatively. I don't do this on purpose, and it doesn't generally mean that I am unhappy, it's just the way I am.

I don't feel like I'm a victim in this life, and I don't want peoples sympathy, it's just an unfortunate part of being me.

I am trying to change this, but it's a little difficult at the moment as I feel pretty lonely. I have 1 friend in the area I live in and she's busy busy busy being a teacher. I live with James, which is great, and obviously stops me feeling extremely lonely, but I hardly get out on a good night out due to lack of funds and time and various other factors.

Anyway, bear with me as I work on this.

4 comments:

  1. This is the place to be negative and get all your worries out, don't let people stop you from this. It's your place to vent!!

    Do you mean negative on here or in life?

    V xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tori! This is your space to say and do whatever you feel like. I often feel that my blog can be a bit negative but it's where I vent. I keep all my negative feelings to myself in day to day life and then just spill them out on here. I don't think your blog is particularly negative. I love reading it and hearing what you have to say.

    (((hugs))) Hope your head is more comfortable today!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies

    It's more my facebook that is making certain people feel uneasy. I don't intentionally go out to be negative or anything, who would, but I use it to vent the odd feeling that pops up during a day...guess I shouldn't really, but nevermind!

    I'm not that negative in life, infact, I think I can be encouraging and I certainly haven't had anyone say seriously that I'm moany or negative unless I'm having an off day.

    It wouldn't be a problem to me if it were people I didn't care about, but I do care about them.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always worry my blogs come across negative and I am definitely not a negative person! I've never read your blogs and thought that about you, most people with CF are positive and fight really hard and that is how you come across on your blogs (and facebook too!) Some people just don't know how to deal with people who are ill and prefer to either ignore it or make mean comments. You know we are always here and you are free to complain all you like about cf and how it affects your life because we know what a bitch it can be!
    Take care :)xx

    ReplyDelete