Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

I'm still here...

There's just nothing to say.

I'm still feeling bummed that I'm on my own so much, and now that I've put some chilled out music on to try and help me off to sleep, I feel more bummed than I have in a while. James and I had 2 weeks together while his school was on holiday, which was great, but after a couple of nights on my own I woke up at 2am freaking out, trying to figure out where he was. It was one of those movie moments, where you wake up and sit bolt upright, and I was feeling about in the dark to see if he was next to me, where he was supposed to be (in my sleepy state of mind). Not fun :(

Other than that, I've just been teaching and going to panto rehearsals really. The panto performances start 3 weeks tomorrow, and there's still lots to do, as per!

I've not been to the hospital since my IVs, so I don't really know what's going on, but I'm not feeling horrible or coughing as much so that's gotta be a good sign. Only thing is my damn tummy, which at this particular moment in time is sore and bloated, but this seems to be a nightly thing. I'm reluctant to do too much about it because I hate the stuff they give me, so I only hope it's just a minor issue and nothing major.

I'm trying this week to see how I get on without taking arcoxia...it's been mixed really. I'm not doing it for any reason other than I don't like being on it all the time, and want to check I actually needit. I'm not in constant pain but when the pain comes on boy does it hurt. I have ENT and rheumatology clinics in the next 3/4 weeks so hopefully I'll either be discharged or get something new to try.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, especially now we're in November and the cold weather is bound to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Missed your blogging! It must be so hard being away from James. Do you skype him? Nothing is the same as seeing him in person and having a hug though.

    Sending hugs- as always!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete