Pages

Saturday 13 November 2010

facing facts

Well, I had to face facts today and go buy smaller bras lol. My weight has been falling since at least July and I must've gone down 2 sizes...first time in ages and it feels a bit weird but nevermind. Even the smaller sizes I bought when I lost weight last year don't fit now.

Thankfully I'm not too thin but if I can't stablise my weight or at least start maintaining again then the dietician wants me on supplements...and that'll be the first time since I was about 16 I think. I actually can't remember when I stopped taking them but nevermind, it's been ages anyway.

I don't really know what else to talk about, everything else is really just the same. I've been applying for new jobs and getting no where so far but I've sent another application away today so fingers crossed! I'm starting piano teaching again on Thursday :) I have 3 students so far on a Thursday afternoon/evening and I have space for another 3 before having to start another day. Thankfully this time I will be able to teach what and how I want to, instead of having to teach Yamaha's keyboard course and teaching in the way they do...it was extremely unnatural for me and I didn't enjoy it at all.

Hope everyone is feeling as well as possible and having a good weekend :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment